Are you ready to be the difference for a person in their moment of need?
WE’RE RECRUITING VOLUNTEERS FOR OUR CRISIS LINE AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS
CRISIS LINE WORKER
Are you compassionate, interested in social work, or willing to volunteer with the Kenora Sexual Assault Centre (KSAC)?
If you want to be a part of healing our community or want to gain experience working in a field where you can make a difference, volunteer as a Crisis Line Worker. We welcome applications from Northwestern Ontario.
How we support you:
– We offer in-person and online training options
– A criminal record check is mandatory and paid for by us
– There will always be a staff member scheduled to support you as a back-up
– Crisis line volunteers must be available to answer calls (from the comfort of your own home)
– Weekdays between the hours of 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 a.m.
– Weekends between Friday 5:00 p.m. – Monday 9:00 a.m.
If you are interested in making a difference, we invite you to fill out the form below specifying the position you’d like to volunteer.
The Kenora Sexual Assault Centre (KSAC) is looking for new Board Members. This is the perfect opportunity to serve your community. You’ll help govern an organization that makes a difference in people’s lives when they need it the most.
We welcome applications from Northwestern Ontario and Southeast Manitoba, although a knowledge of Kenora and the surrounding area is required. Applicants are invited to fill out the form below, specifying in which position they’d like to volunteer.